Wednesday, July 26, 2017

I Love Salmon

This Salmon Kebob recipe....fantastic!
I adore salmon in any form.
This did not disappoint. 
I beg of you to look at the photos Gina takes for her website rather than my cell phone pics in a fluorescently lit kitchen.


The only thing I did differently, is that I mixed the spices and tossed them into the salmon to coat before skewering.
I also had to use dried oregano because I forgot.
It worked like a charm.


Mine looked very similar...but my PHOTO did not.
Simply beautiful!

http://www.skinnytaste.com/these-lovely-grilled-salmon-and-lemon/
Salmon Kebobs

2 TBL chopped fresh oregano
  2 tsp sesame seeds
  1 tsp ground cumin
  1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
  1-1/2 pounds skinless salmon fillet, cut into 1-inch pieces
  2 lemons, very thinly sliced into rounds
 cooking spray
  1 tsp kosher salt

I simply mixed the spices together and tossed gently with the salmon.
Alternately skewer salmon with a lemon slice, folded in half, beginning and ending with salmon.
I only used one skewer, but two could be helpful.

Preheat grill to medium high heat and spray lightly with cooking oil.
Grill 8-10 minutes, turning to get gorgeous grill marks until opaque.
Enjoy!


No comments: