Monday, May 15, 2017

Mother's Day for Me

I woke up yesterday to sweet cards, a funky, cool balloon and all my babies together for
Mother's Day


We visited with my parents for a bit before heading out to introduce Chris to Piper. 
And watch SPF run barrels with her.
With her.
Not ON her.
Yet.
Soon, we hope.

video
I watched our two girls work together to figure out the computer and printer to find the perfect font for SPF's table setting menu.


I supervised our youngest in the baking of her cake for the fair.
I was asked by my son to take photos of he and his granddad as they began a 22 mile bike ride.  Watching the experienced lead the novice truly made my heart happy.

And I was treated to a delicious dinner that included potatoes from our garden!
These babies were too cute to eat, apparently.
So Mother's Day in our home was filled with  the people who made me a Mom, doing things that mattered and I could not have asked for a better day.


Truly.

No comments: