Thursday, March 23, 2017

I Failed...Mostly

St. Patrick's Day kind of snuck up on me this year.
That and the sad fact that our kidnicks aren't little anymore. 
I just realized I have a label just for St. Patrick's Day to the right...check it out for fun of the past...although NOW I feel even more the flake!
The milk turned green as always (although I think the leprechaun might be getting a wee bit colorblind in his old age....the milk looked bluish in the glass.
Added to the pancake batter, it was decidedly green., though...magic, I tell ya!)
We were able to have Corned Beef and Cabbage for dinner, even though it fell on a Friday during Lent.
Our Monsignor approved as it is a Feast Day.
I began several years ago, cooking the beef in the crockpot with 3 cans of this glorious beverage.
I turns out tender, moist and flavorful.
And there is a can left for me!
I used the glass my sweet hubby bought for me in Salzburg of all places.
Pretty nice..


 THIS is pretty nice too!  
Accurate as well!
This was from a FB post...not mine.





No comments: