Thursday, November 3, 2016

A Look Back

We were the fortunate recipients of two rainstorms last week and weekend. 
Watching the rain from the garage while shelling walnuts was my idea of perfection.
SPF took walks in it as well and jumping on the trampoline. 
Soaked?
Yes.
Fun?
Absolutely!
Here's a look back.

November 3, 2015
I tell you...rain around these parts makes everyone happy. 

November 3, 2014
This little girl sure misses the big girl. 
The countdown is on to see each other again.

November 3, 2013
Sadly, these confessions don't even surprise me.
I actually got up to see if I ever changed the clock THIS year.  
I did.

November 2, 2012
The mild weather is still allowing the tomatoes to produce and the basil to go to seed....wonder if there is time to prune it back and regrow for a bunch of pesto.  
Think I'll give it a go.

November 3, 2011
I had forgotten about these pies.
I need to get them on the menu one of these days.
Actually, they might be just the ticket for a certain young lady's birthday celebration this weekend.

November 2, 1010
I still remember every detail of this night and am still so very grateful.

November 3, 2009
Seems like this girl has been on a bike forever.

Happy Thursday!



No comments: