Friday, October 21, 2016

My Favorites






For anyone who knows me, they know that I am smitten with Fixer Upper because of Chip and Joanna Gaines.
 I mean, the homes they fix are tremendous, but even more than that, is their relationship.
 It is real and deep. 
 They disagree, but always in a way that seems to bring them closer.  
They respect each other.
They also don't have a TV in their home.
LOVE that.
And their businesses all refer to a Magnolia...did you know that the huge wreath my Mom made for our wedding reception had a magnolia blossom on it? 
It did.
I feel a certain connection to these strangers. 
Not in a stalker sort of way...I promise.
I was thrilled when Earl, our UPS driver arrived this week. 
 Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg
  I had forgotten that I pre-ordered their book months ago! 
I have been reading it each evening, savoring their story.
It really is interesting how they met and came to build what they have now.
I discovered this video earlier today.
                                                                                                                                                                          

 I have always enjoyed the "I am Second" videos and was not disappointed by this one.
They are the real deal.

No comments: