Thursday, October 27, 2016

A Look Back

The weeks seem to be flying by right now. 
October will be but a memory this time next week. 
 Wowzers! 
Lets take a peak back, shall we?
 
October 28, 2015
Last week, Marked my niece and nephew's birthday.
 This week is their brother's. 
Add Chris into the mix three weeks ago, and we have the month of October covered with birthdays.

October 27, 2014
How many did you count?

October 28, 2013
Reading this post had me counting on my fingers...I do that a lot. 
 Tuesday's harvest completed our FOURTH since our well failed. 
Seriously.
The gratitude and relief we feel this week is compounded upon that of 2013.

October 29, 2012
"Carving" a pumpkin with the drill is still my favorite method. 
 It is easy and dare I say, elegant?  
Maybe not. 
But I like it.

October 27, 2011
The major changes we had going on in our lives when I posted this resolved themselves nicely.
And...
 I STILL want to be a Steeler Dad.

October 27, 2010
I still remember the exact spot the car was when this thought process occurred for some reason. 
So strange.

Happy Thursday!


1 comment:

Michelle said...

That is a lot of birthdays for October! I cannot believe November is on Tuesday. It has been a fast month.