Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Volleyball


SPF has always loved being outside and active, so when she decided to play sports in school, it was no surprise. 
After being drug to her brother and sister's basketball and baseball games from the time she was born, she was sure to love it or detest it.  
Her school is K-8 and there are A and B teams for each sport.  
Typically, 5th and 6th graders are the B team and the 7th and 8th make up the A team.
The day before her first volleyball game,however, our girl was moved up to the A team. 
 Two of her friends are on the team as well, so she is happy.
It also makes me feel old. 
 Her coach coached both Chris and LPP. 
Our baby is not a baby any longer.

1 comment:

TraceFace72 said...

I totally feel ya! My oldest is 19, my next oldest is 17 and a senior in high school and my "babies" are twin 8 year olds! Ugh! Congrats to your daughter. xo