Thursday, September 15, 2016

A Look Beck

September 15, 2015
Rather than not caring for shrimp, it turns out that our girl might be allergic.  
Such a shame. 
It is still a favorite and I loved this salad
Glad for the reminder.

September 15, 2014
The promised rain of a super strong El Nino last winter turned into nothing more that about average rainfall. Not nearly enough and the same political bickering for storage continues.
It is tiresome.
I will say that this sweet country duo came to our local fair last May and was a hit.

September 14, 2013
What if we all stopped the negative self talk?

September 14, 2012
This year, we have 4 registered voters taking part in the most bizarre presidential elections ever.
If it weren't so important it might be comical.
Maybe.

September 14, 2011
Yup.
They cause me travel back in time.
True story.
September 15, 2010
I don't even know what Caramel Apple Bites are!
Maybe GOOGLE will remind me.


No comments: