Thursday, September 8, 2016

A Look Back


September is the lead in to my favorite season...autumn.
While the temps may again climb into the triple digits, the end of summer is in sight, albeit a bit hazy.
4-H has begun and I am setting dates to teach kiddos to cook.
I do enjoy that.
SPF is still vacillating on what species of animal she wants to raise in addition to her rabbits.
Decisions, decisions. 
For now, here is a look back over the years at the NutHouse.


September 7, 2015
Such babies.
Now one is working full time.
One is in Europe.
One is older that her brother was in this photo.

September 8, 2014
The Peterson Brothers are still advocating for farmers and farming and their musical parodies are fun.

September 9, 2013
Sometimes the smallest things mean the most even if we didn;t know we needed them.

September 8, 2012
Not sure what words of wisdom I was sharing 4 years ago, but this FB page still has some good ones.

September 9, 2011
I think I need to look into the video I mentioned in this post for our youngest. 
We need to keep this attack in our minds and remember what we learned. 
 History repeats itself if we let it.
Sad.
Frightening.
Devastating.
True.

September , 2010
I was so proud at the organization of my closet.
Did I really have all that junk 6years ago?
I have streamlined in my old age.
Look at it now!

Someday, the bi-fold doors will be gone, it will be painted and a cool light fixture will reside in here. For now, it is perfect. 
And functional.

September 9, 2009
Apparently, I had none.

HAPPY THURSDAY!

No comments: