Thursday, September 29, 2016

A Look Back


September 29, 2015
Just thinking about spending time in the area of #14 makes my heart beat a bit faster and smile.It is fascinating to me how a place can just feel like home, no matter the time away.
 http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-kX3KmyzHX9Q/VARzHOQycWI/AAAAAAAAXjc/xB4Se_N7lgs/s1600/IMG_4880.JPG 

September 28, 2014
I still pray for these things.
Sometimes my heart and mind struggle.

September 27, 2013
Coach is still fighting the fight and his positive and loving attitude touches everyone who comes in contact with his.  His golf team this year is doing well and his new crop of girls love him as much as LPP's.

September 29, 2012
Some of these sounds credible and far fetched at the same tine.   
Makes for fun stories if nothing else.
Which is your favorite?

September 30, 2011
I have a gloriously free and relaxing one coming up. 
How about you?

September 29, 2010
Here is your public service announcement in the area of cooking.

September 30, 2009
Seems this flower bed often times looks like this.
 Nut Grass is the bane of my existance.

No comments: