Thursday, September 1, 2016

A Look Back

SEPTEMBER????
 I have no idea how it got here already, but I'm not complaining. 
Autumn weather is on its way. 
It has to be.
And this is my favorite season.
Here's a look back over the years.


September 1, 2015
I promise that I will update this here blog with this year's Pismo's Celebration soon. 
I can hardly believe it has been a year since we began.
The cape and dresses have been cleaned and stashed.
The closet is almost ready to be turned back into my sewing area.
 I am almost caught up with things around here.
 Almost.

September 1, 2014
As time goes on and kids move up and out, simple things like Labor Day change.
It's just life.
SPF and I plan to dig the autumn decor out with the hope that if it is set up, the fall temps will follow soon!

September 1, 2013
I think I need to do this again.
Wish we were able to water enough to move sprinklers, though.
I miss sprinklers.

September 3, 2012
We will be spending this special lady's birthday together this year while celebrating another birthday.
One of our favorite people.
 
 Multi-tasking or killing two birthdays with one stone.

September 2, 2011
Five years later and he is still going strong!
Maybe because he is approaching bionic status?


Surprise birthday lunch in Santa Barbara in April
 September 1, 2010
This lady is still my dearest friend.
Thankfully we are able to visit more often now.
THAT makes me happy, too!

Happy Thursday!

No comments: