Thursday, August 18, 2016

A Look Back

August 18, 2015
This remains a gift that I adore to give. 
When I receive a card back in the mail, I am even happier!

August 18, 2014
Laughter is still the best medicine.

August 18, 2013
Hearing about this team's racing was a lot of fun.
 Nowadays, Garrick and his beautiful wife are spending their days enjoying their new baby!

August 19, 2012
These races were indeed fun for my menfolk. 

August 18, 2011
I didn't plant enough peppers this year to can, but I am going to make some Tomato Jam in the next week or so. 
Super yummy and different.
  I had to laugh and Denice's comment in the post...she really does like the relish and I need to make her a jar and ship to Colorado, although I would love a visit from her.

August 18, 2010
 I am in the process of planning my cooking project for the year. 
Any ideas?

August 17, 2009
That's all.

No comments: