Thursday, June 23, 2016

A Look Back

Seems as though I have been playing catch-up around here...painting, planting, cleaning, organizing.
It's all good, but let's take a break, look back and remember a trip or two.

June 23, 2015
The resemblance still makes me pause.
 
June 23, 2014
"We travel because we need to,
because distance and difference are the secret tonic to creativity. 
When we get home,
home is still the same,
but something in our minds has changed, and that changes everything"
~ Gina Homolka
I believe that  quote, as well as this one, capture my thoughts perfectly.
St. Petersburg - 2013
 
June 21, 2012
Finding this after so long was one of the best things ever.
I sill have yet to make a photo book from it.

Chasing bubbles at Anton Gaudi house in Barcelona
 June 22, 2011
This still works, for your information, albeit without the puppy...and the girl child is a TAD bit taller and has more teeth.

June 23, 2010
So blessed to have been able to pull this one off.
It was amazing!
 

Overlooking harbor in Monaco

June 21, 2009
These guys still make me happy.

Happy Thursday!

 

No comments: