Thursday, June 2, 2016

A Look Back

If all is going as planned, I am trying not to fall asleep and get sunburned on the beach.
Several years in the past, I was doing the same thing.
Let's look, shall we?
 
June 2, 2015
As of TODAY, all three of these men are 21!
Happy Birthday, Noah!
 
June 2, 2014
Oh boy...the well drilling event.  We are still filling the 2,500 gallon tank from the Ag well in order to have water in the house.
Still dire conditions around these parts, but we luckier than some. 
And grateful for that luck.
 
June 1, 2013
This is still is unbelievable to me.
After three years.


June 2, 2012
 This was fun to re-read. 
My travel agent heart was showing, I think. 
The mansion property is now off the market...don't know if it ever sold.
Being able to spend some time at the coast is always a treat as school lets out. 
This year, it is just SPF and me. 
Kids grow up and have things like jobs. 
We are hoping Hubby will be able to join us for a day or two this week.
I wonder what the new, updated bumper sticker will be this year?



June 5, 2011
On one hand, this year seems like yesterday and on the other, a million years ago.
Wow.

June 4, 2010
Apparently, shipping my teenage son to Siberia was a serious consideration.
I am now glad we didn't.
 
June 7, 2009
End of the school year beach trips with all the kids was fun.
Still fun, but different now.

Happy Thursday.
 

No comments: