Thursday, May 12, 2016

A Look Back

May 12, 2015
This is still my favorite. 
Here is another beautiful rendition.
 
May 13, 2014
This day was indeed pretty special for our girl.
 
May 13, 2013
Even though we had a Festa Parade on Mother's Day this year,
 I was still treated to flowers, cards and a movie, although I think we were all a bit disappointed.
 
I am sure the new Jungle Book is more in tune to the book, but I will remain a fan of this one.
It is always fun to look back at the Mother's Day gifts our young children bring home.
 
May 13, 2012
Sometimes, spending time with our moms on Mother's Day isn't possible. 
 
 Regardless the reason, loving them and sharing that love with them at every possible moment is what truly matters.
 
May 13, 2011
As much as I adore my son and enjoy a good game of baseball, I don't miss this much.
Bad Mom, I know, but the endless practices, games, tournaments, exhaustion, stinky laundry, lawn chairs always in my car, sunflower seeds everywhere....
 
May 12, 2010
I can hardly wait to visit Washington D.C. again. 
The monuments hold such pride in and for our country. 
I want that feeling again.
Soon.
 
May 15, 2009
As we are in the midst of Fair Week around here, this was a good reminder.
 
 

No comments: