Thursday, May 5, 2016

A Look Back

This week, we are gearing up to bring LPP home from college, baking three items for the fair over the weekend, celebrating our anniversary over two different dinners...one for two and one for more.
And the first Festa of the year.
And Mother's Day.
Although I jumped the gun and have already delivered my Mom's treats to her.
I was afraid in the hubbub of this weekend, I would forget.
I have been known to be scatter brained from time to time.
Stay tuned, because I am sure I will be documenting it all and one day, I will actually look at the photos I am taking and share .
Excited, aren't you?
Here's a look back through the years with nary a picture.
 
May 5, 2015
These two will never again be these ages
 I am so glad we commemorated it.
 
May 5, 2014
There is a new African Safari exhibit at our zoo now.
Think I might need to add a trip to our "To Do" list.
 
 May 5, 2013
The old adage, "sticks and stones can break my bones, but worlds can never hurt me " is and has always been false. 
 It is a nice sentiment, but words can be more harmful and longer lasting in my humble opinion.
 
May 8, 2012
This was a fun project.

May 4, 2011
As long as I can squeeze in a bit of travel here and there, I am a happy camper.
 Having a special anniversary dinner tonight overlooking the ocean at sunset...before bringing our daughter home for the summer.
 
May 5, 2010
In addition to seeing so FANTASTIC historical sights on the East Coast , this trip will always be remembered in my mind as one of the best.
 My eldest daughter and I.
Life changing.
 
May 3, 2009
Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You are a busy woman. I don't know how you keep it all together with the Festas.