Friday, April 8, 2016

Spring Dessert Means Lemons

I'm not sure why I  seem to crave lemon concoctions in the springtime, but I do. 
I made individual Lemon Cheesecake Mousse for my parent's anniversary and they were delightful.
A simple graham cracker crust topped with the light, lemon, cheesecake filling.


  Before I delivered the treats, I piped some homemade whipped cream on top and garnished with a slice of lemon.
Screams Spring!
 





















Another favorite lemon dessert is Mom's Lemon Cake. 
This cake is light as air with a sweet and tart glaze that soaks into the top and sides. 
I made this last night to give to dear friends who lost their son last week.
I can not imagine anything more horrible and don't expect the cake to help much, but maybe it will make them smile for a bit.
 
Sweet Lemon Treats=Springtime
 



No comments: