Thursday, April 7, 2016

A Look Back

This week has been a whirlwind of 4-H meetings, dentist and veterinarian appointments and teacher conferences.
Next week will be just as hectic, I fear. 
'Tis the season
Here's a look back
 
April 7, 2015
Yes, sir-eee....I'm a bit obsessed.

April 8, 2014
I am still quite pleased with these garden beds we made.
  Proud of us for making them, as well.
 Hoping to get seeds in the ground today or tomorrow. 
They are actually calling for glorious RAIN this weekend.

April 7, 2013
When the strawberry stand opens for the first time of the season, there is still joy! 
This year it was when Chris came over for breakfast and brought them to us!


April 10, 2012
We had a lovely brunch with just the 5 of us this Easter after Mass. 
It was so nice to sit down together, eat and visit.
LPP shared more of her time in Mexico with us and it was such a blessing to see how it touched her.
This year, Easter dinner was at my parent's house and it was delightful and delicious! 
 My sister, brother in law, and niece were able to join us, while my nephew was busy working at a Laker's game. 
Poor guy.
Mom served her fantastic and yummy scalloped taters with ham and famous curried fruit.
The dessert was some magical, chocolate creation that I have thought about every day since. Seriously.
When I look back to this Easter at my sister's, I am blown away by how much the kidnicks have grown.
 Good Grief, I'm old.
 
April 8, 2011
I was so proud of this jewelry rack/holder contraption at the time. 
Then it lost its appeal.
It was in the way.
It was kind of hokey.
What I have now is perfect...and out of the way.
 
April 7, 2010
Kristin's blog has changed and it turns out that she is a wonderful photographer.
I would answer most of these questions in the same manner although I think a farmhouse would better describe my house of dreams and I no longer use sugar or cream in my coffee.
Black as the night, now.
 And my husband building me a chicken coop is still one of the nicest things ever.

April 11, 2009
My goodness, the girls were babies!
Almost.
Again, I am old!

Happy Thursday!

No comments: