Monday, March 7, 2016

An Easy, Peasy Weeknight Dinner

I have discovered yet another new yummy dinner from Skinnytaste
Gina's  Balsamic Chicken and Roasted Veggies was a hit in all of the areas I look for during the week. 
Easy, healthy, fast and TASTY.
While I was prepping the chicken (because I skinned and boned it myself), SPF was gathering the veggies and herbs. 
I then discovered she had arranged a vignette and was taking photos. 
 She IS indeed my daughter.
After dicing the veggies and throwing them into a bowl with balsamic and a bit of olive oil,  into the oven in goes.
Twenty minutes later, the house smells amazing and dinner is ready.
Easy Peasy.
And yummy.
(On a side note, I cooked some Penne Pasta on Friday morning, added some veggies and parmesan cheese and sent it to school with our girl for lunch)
 


No comments: