Wednesday, March 9, 2016

A Look Back

We are looking back on Wednesday this week, because I have something special for tomorrow's post.
Then I looked at the date.
March 9.
The date of my first kiss with my husband.
 In a castle.
In Germany.

 I feared that every post over the past 7 years would be about that day.
Let's take a look back and see.
You have been warned.

March 9, 2015
Yup.
My husband has always told the story of this day better than I.
When we returned from this trip and my boss heard it, she re-christened the castle with the name you see above.
Fitting.

March 9, 2014
This is what I want to strive toward.

March 8. 2013
Yes, I am still obsessed with this story after all these years.
It IS a pretty good story, though.

March 9, 2012
Hmmm....wonder what I posted about on March 9,  2012.
 
March 9, 2011
I had all but forgotten what my introduction to M-Pix was, but I still use them.
SPF's 4-H photos will be ordered soon and I recently ordered her Formal Queen Photos.
They are still just as good and super speedy. 
 And as for my mail lady, I STILL will not let her retire....ever.
She is the bestest!
 
March 9, 2010
You guessed is...another take on our castle story.
 
March 8, 2009
I just watched this video again and it had me laughing all over... although now it is a little bittersweet.
 
Well, the castle story took up less than 50% of the posts. 
Have a lovely Wednesday!
And Happy Castle Day, Hubby.
I would walk up that path with you still.

No comments: