Thursday, March 31, 2016

A Look Back

The end of MARCH? 
What happened?
Where did it go?
 
March 30, 2015
I am still an avid follower. 
My sister in law was able to visit Waco recently with a couple friends and was kind enough to bring me treats from the Silos. 
I have a new library book bag now and I am thrilled.
 I will also get there one day.

March 31, 2014
It is hard to believe that 4 years has passed.

March 31, 2013
These ceramic eggs were one of my best investments from the .99cent store. 

March 31, 2012
Life is indeed short.

March 31, 2011
Hmmm..I used to be crafty.

March 31, 2010
Trees now block my view of the mountains and we have no goats anymore.
Can't say that I miss the goats..
I do miss seeing the mountains, though.

March 26, 2009
I find it interesting that without continual focus, I tend to fall back into the same patterns
 I have grown a lot in some of the areas I struggle with , others not so much. 
 I also find it interesting that may thoughts regarding our kidnicks are still spot on.
 
Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

March has gone by fast!