Thursday, March 24, 2016

A Look Back

SPF and I had grand plans several weeks ago regarding what we would accomplish over Easter break and exactly zero percent of those plans have panned out yet.
Other fun things have happened instead.
A movie with friends.
Watching a mini, unplanned rodeo in our arena.
Photos taken and chosen for the upcoming fairs.
 Passport applied for.
Nothing overly exciting...just life. 
It is less hectic than years in the past and I must say that I am enjoying it. 
 
March 24, 2015
A random post about Valentine's Day and St. Patrick's Day reminds me that life was indeed hectic last year. 

March 23, 2014
Regis University remained at the top of LPP's college choices for quite some time. 
While it was gorgeous and I adore Colorado, I must say, I am glad she is a bit closer than that.

March 25, 2013
Stage 1 is now 3 years old....have not moved on to stage 2 yet.
Yikes.

March 20, 2012
Spring vistas of our mountains have not looked like this since then.
 I miss snow.
We need more snow.
The little there is, is melting like crazy.
View from Sentinel Dome
 
March 24, 2011
I don't think I have done this since.

March 25, 2010
The friend who dabbled in making these is the same one who is now a master photographer and shop owner.

March 25, 2009
Even though I only have one kidnick at home these days, I will still spoil her with this for breakfast before school from time to time.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

With the anticipation of my own children moving away, I can understand why you are glad yours is close by!