Thursday, March 17, 2016

A Look Back

March 17, 2015
SPF was so very excited about being able to compete in the track meet with other schools. 
She was not happy last year when her timer person didn't time her in her 440...
...she got to run it again with the older kids...
There may have been tears.
 
March 17, 2014
I wish you the same today.
 
March 18, 2013
Our temps have been fluctuating, as is the norm I guess.
We were in the 60's earlier this week, will approach 80 this weekend and back down after that, I think. 
With Easter Break next week, I think I will get the garden in regardless.
 How about you?
What are you planting this year.
 
March 19, 2012
I find it interesting to read what my thoughts were in the years past.
  Even in what turned out to be our first year of drought, we were worried. 
 This year, even with the rain we have had, we are still in dire straights. 
Water is not being stored, thus won't be available to help this summer.
 
March 17, 2011
It truly is the little things that make me happy.
 
March 17, 2010
I will be trying a new Corned Beef recipe for dinner tonight in celebration of St. Patrick's Day.
And I remembered to make green treats.
 
 
March 17, 2009
I had completely forgotten that SPH was afraid of leprechaun's!
Too much funny.
 
Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Corned beef does sound like a good idea!