Thursday, March 3, 2016

A Look Back

March 3, 2015
Making and packing  school lunches is something I grow weary of. 
Most times, it is leftovers from dinner, which thankfully,  SPF likes.
 She does relish arriving in the cafeteria with an odd
lunch. 
I think some of these lunches from around the world might offer some inspiration.
 
March 3, 2014
The weather for the past few weeks has been unseasonably warm and dry, but there is a promise of rain beginning this weekend and for up to 10 days! 
With snow in the mountains and clean, crisp mornings, we are bound to have even more spectacular sunrises.
Of which I am sure to venture out in my jammies and capture.
 
March 4, 2013
My daffodils have yet to bloom this year and they are looking kind of sad.
Sporadic watering and a gopher that is the size of Godzilla is what I am blaming. 
He obviously did not eat the bulbs, but they came up through the dirt mound.
Poor babies.

March 5, 2012
Since this party, D and C have 2 year old twin boys keeping them hopping.
 It is a joy to watch these boys thrive.

March 6, 2011
This video is still relevant.
A bit of faith and encouragement can conquer so much.
 
March 1, 2010
Yup...it is nearly here.
 
March 4, 2009
Next year, SPF will be on this stage in the same uniform as her brother and sister wore.

 Crazy fast, I tell you.


1 comment:

Michelle said...

I always love seeing lunches from around the world. We could learn a thing or two....or not.