Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Cleaning up the Junk

I remember to good old days of junk mail.
Catalogs, flyers, offers...in the mailbox...at the curb.
Enter technology and the junk mail simply appears on my phone and computer like magic and without always being invited.
And since there is no postage for companies to pay, it seems to run rampant.
From time to time I would spend too much time clicking on the "unsubscribe" button and hope for the best. 
Last September, I discovered "Unroll.me" and it has made a huge difference.
All of the "junk mail" in one spot. 
You can then scroll just one list and unsubscribe or ignore and keep as is in one fell swoop.
Easy peasy.
There are other features available like managing newsletter subscriptions...which I have not tested.  BUT in the past 5 months, my junk mail and spam folders have decreased greatly.
Let me know what you think.

No comments: