Thursday, February 25, 2016

A Look Back

February 25, 2015
I was reminded recently (here) that in parenting, days are long and years short.
 The high school days of basketball, baseball, band and golf.
Seems they went on forever at the time....but now?
 
February 25, 2014
It feels as though I was just in some of these same locations
Love it!
 
February 25, 2013
These words ring truer than ever.
 What a beautiful lesson we can all take from them.
 
February 26, 2012
And this question remains unanswered, but is still at the top of my weekly list.
 
February 26, 2011
The love of travel has been part of me for a very long time. 
 The link in this post just reminded me that I need to brush up on my knowledge. 
 How did you do?
 
February 24, 2010
Such excitement when I saw this 6 years ago. 
Ree Drummond mentioned my mom...on her blog...before she was super famous
 (Ree, not my Mom although Mom holds her own in certain circles)
Pretty cool.
 
February 18, 2009
This post is not exactly 7 years ago, but it was the closest from when I began blogging. 
 I wasn't going to include it today, but my sister's comment struck me. 
 I DO remember odd things like the feel of a shirt or how I felt when Kevin broke up with me in the recess line....
40 years ago
...but I could not remember where I left my coffee cup this morning...several times.
 
Happy Thursday! 

No comments: