Thursday, February 18, 2016

A Look Back

February 19, 2015
Easter is early this year, but I did manage to get my mantle arranged for the season. 
Reading last year's post, reminded me of the handprints we created last year.
It is a new favorite tradition of mine. 
With two of our three kidnicks out of the nest, seeing their hands and their Lenten promises makes them feel nearer.


February 18, 2014
I am in the process of writing a post about last weekend. 
LPP and two of her friends met us at the coast for a long weekend together.
Such a treat.
The butterflies and the girls.

February 17, 2013
Perfect days are celebrated and remembered.

February 18, 2012
Are there any predictions here that you would like to see come to fruition?

February 18, 2011
When my friend Denice began this business, I know she did not see where it would take her. 
She now has a brick and mortar shop in Colorado as well as a booming photography business.
  She is good enough that LPP and I flew from California to have D take her senior pictures. 

AND this morning, part of the flower mystery has been solved. 
I was supposed to receive flowers from Denice....not Dave.
Yay!!!!!
 
Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Wonderful memories. Have a great weekend!