Friday, January 29, 2016

Crazy Cat Lady, I'm Not.

If asked I would have to say that cats are not my favorite of the critters.
 My sister's cat Muffin, hated me growing up and terrorized me.
Although looking back, I think I may have been a bit overdramatic.
Maybe.
Anyway, When "Kallie with a K" came to live with us at Thanksgiving, I was okay with it. 
We were down to two cats from an all time high of 347 (or so it seemed) and maybe this one would turn into a mouser.
Outside cat...barn cat...
video
(notice in this video, she is INSIDE the house)
 
 What I am begrudgingly beginning to admit...I like Kallie with a K.
She is cute.
She is entertaining.
She was not going to let this wisteria get away...until her tail got into the mix.
video
From surviving unscathed from Hubby's running truck engine on Monday to wrapping a rambunctious, exuberant, chicken eating German Shepherd around her paw, she is also one tough cookie.
I might just have to change my tune after all these years.
Cats may not all be evil.
Just Muffin.

1 comment:

twistedfencepost said...

Kallie with a K is a cutie!
I am right there with ya. I have a love/hate thing for cats. Sad thing is, I think they know it and use it against me. LoL