Thursday, January 28, 2016

A Look Back

January 28, 2015
It is definitely soup weather around here and this is a good one.
I think I will add this to my menu next week.
 
January 28, 2014
El Nino is certainly making his welcome appearance in our neck of the woods this year. 
This difference in the mountains is staggering.
I was reminded, though, that what we are experiencing in rain and snow is just our normal.
It has just been so very long since we have seen normal.
I was hoping to find a side by side comparison somewhere but no such luck...
Instead, I thought I'd show you'd enjoy a shot my sister took recently in Yosemite. 
 Gorgeousness, pure and simple.
 
January 30, 2013
This was when I was the 4-H Leader for two projects...each with oodles of kids.
Fun, but exhausting!
The foccocia recipe is so good. 
Taught is again this year.
 
January 27, 2012
I continue to collect shampoos, etc from hotels and always think of this very special lady.
I still miss her.

January 27, 2011
I will forever be known as Lollipop when I think of my first friend.
 
January 27, 2010
This year's birthday dinner for my Hubby was changed up a bit.
Not the usual menu and it was delicious.

 

1 comment:

Michelle said...

That is a gorgeous photo from Yosemite.