Thursday, January 21, 2016

A Look Back

Winter is here and I must say, we are enjoying it.
Welcome rain has been the answer to so many prayers. 
While it puts a damper on things like riding lessons, it is wonderful.


 And it is making playing this new addition less of a guilt trip.

The ski resort was bustling last weekend according to our son and seeing snow in the mountains makes me smile...every time.
Here's a look back over the years.
 
January 21 2015
Taking that first step is often the most difficult.
But so very worth it.
 
January 20, 2014
Life evolves and changes but this prayer doesn't.
 
January 20, 2013
Decorating for Valentine's Day is so simple now.
 No more crafts like this one, although it was cute.
 Some splashes of red and a few hearts usually begin making an appearance for Hubby's birthday./ Hmmm....guess I better get a move on...it's coming.

January 20, 2012
Thankfully, my niece still has all of her body parts.

Pic taken by my sister
January 19, 2011
Having a stocked freezer with go to meals ready is a life saver. 
This list has reminded that I need to make my Grandma B's enchiladas again.
 It has been too long.
 And they are yummy.
 
January 22, 2010
We are being blessed this winter with rain.
 Since October, we have already surpassed all of last year and more is on the way. 
 One year won't end our drought, but it is sure a welcome sight. 
It had been too long to not see rainbows.
 
Happy Thursday!
 
 

2 comments:

Melinda said...

So happy to hear about all the rain! What a blessing!

twistedfencepost said...

Glad to see that you are getting the much needed rain.
We have had so much rain this season....I have wished on many occasions I could send it your way!