Thursday, January 14, 2016

A Look Back

I might be getting back into the groove of posting "A Look Back" on Thursdays again....maybe. 
 This week had me cleaning the garage, resetting mousetraps, setting mentioned mouse traps off with the leaf blower and jumping like some gargantuan mouse had me as well as several 4-H meetings.
 A routine is setting in again after the holidays and it feels good.
Here's a peak back.

January 15, 2015
This soldier is home again, so our 4-H club collected cards once again for Hugs for Soldiers. 
Such a terrific cause and you still have time to send your own to our soldiers.


 
 
















January 14, 2014
I must say that not having a child in high school is SOOOOOOO much easier and less harried.
I do not feel like a cheerleader or taxi driver anymore.

 
January 14, 2013
Bit by bit, I have continued organizing photos. 
After this long, I have realized it is the job that never ends. 
Sure is fun reminiscing, though.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
January 14, 2012
The seed catalogs have begun arriving in the mail and while and am enjoying every second of this wet winter, I can't help but start to plan for the spring.
I think pansies might be the happiest flower...wish I had planted a couple this year.
This winter, I am just trying to keep the bougainvillea from freezing.
 
January 12, 2011
I still agree with this sentiment
We need to do this again soon...although maybe not Hobby Lobby.
Thrift stores?
 
January 14, 2010
Every Christmas when I pull these out, I am reminded that I never made one for either of our girls....and then I forget.
 
Happy Thursday!
 
 
 
 

No comments: