Friday, December 4, 2015

Lights

My least favorite part of decorating for Christmas are the lights on the tree.
The cords bug me when they aren't hidden...
the realization that once they are on the tree,
the string is backwards and the end of the cord is the female end.
Makes it difficult to plug into the outlet.
Or so I've been told.
I did finally manage to get it done.
Ignore the picture hook that I forgot to remove, please.
 
 My hubby and son are in charge of the outside and it is always simple and perfect.

Although leading up to that simple perfection isn't always so pretty.
This is the year they did this and told me they were done.
I think the menfolk around here might enjoy these displays.

Do you decorate the outside of your home?

1 comment:

barb said...

We do minimal Christmas decorating since the kids & grandkids won't be visiting this year. We have a few icicle lights on the outside of our house.
Thanks for continuing to read my blog & posting comments.