Thursday, December 17, 2015

A Look Back

December 16, 2014
I must say that when I started utilizing our Advent calendar the way I do now, I had no idea how much I would look forward to it. 
Doing for others makes me happy and trying share that with our children is important. 
It is fun to look back at Advent of years past and see what I have changed and what has remained the same. 

December 17, 2013
It is amazing how far kind words can go. 
Maybe they are the one thing that will make a difference in someone's life. 
Mighty things, words.

December 17, 2012
This piece is still powerful.
Sadly, maybe even more so this year.

December 15, 2011
Seems that we are always ready for school to be done and life to slow down.  
SPF began her vacation yesterday afternoon and LPP comes home on Friday for three whole weeks!
Not that I possess one ounce of excitement over that.
 
December 17, 2010
This post about book buddies seems like so long ago. 
I had forgotten just how magical that day was for Maria. 
She moved back to Mexico the following year with her family.
I pray that some of the love and memories from that Christmas will bring a smile to her face this year.
 
December 15, 2009
I am a sucker for sunsets.
Each time a pretty one appears, I act as though it is the first time I have seen one. 
So silly, I am.
 
Happy Thursday!

No comments: