Thursday, December 3, 2015

A Look Back

Here's a look back over the years.

December 3, 2014
Sunsets are gifts from God.
Things can seem dire and hopeless but when the sky is painted with unimaginable colors, I am reminded that God is in control.
We need to listen.
 He's got this.
 
December 3, 2013
There are times when I look back on these posts and wonder HOW I did what I did. 
I can not imagine having 10 little people in my house this week decorating sugar cookies. 
But I did.
This year?
No minis.
No 4-H Christmas Party obligations. 
There WERE some pretty cute offerings at this year's party, though.
 
December 3, 2012
Laughter is the best medicine for what ails you.
 These will most definitely leave you giggling.
 
December 4, 2011
Opening the Christmas boxes each year is truly a trip down memory lane
This year was no different. 
And our youngest still ooh's and aah's when she discovers something. 
The house is nearly finished...I spent too much time yesterday watching the happenings in San Bernardino but will be done today.
There is also a group of ornaments still to be added.
LPP's.

She will put the finishing touches on the tree over Christmas break.

  
 
December 6, 2010
As a mother...or father for that matter...we can easily lose sight of what is most important. 
We get caught up in the stuff...tasks...obligations.
It is easy to whisk away free moments with our children in order to get something "important" done.
I have no idea what I did this weekend in 2010, but I am glad I spent it with our kidnicks.
Those moments spent being present in their lives, no matter how small, collect and build them up into the adults they will become.
 
December 3, 2009
I must say that this chewer has become the best dog we have ever had.
Her floppy eared son on the right...not so much.
Happy Thursday!
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Michelle said...

The reindeer cookie! So very cute!