Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Sweet Weekend Away

My hubby has worked for the same company for nearly 30 years. 
Wowzers. 
 There have been changes along the way and some bumps, but for the most part it has been a great organization to work for. 
 Each year, they have their annual meeting...every 4 years, spouses are included. 
This was the year and they did a nice job for us.
The weather was spectacular when we arrived and even better on Saturday.
 
The company actually rented out the Monterey Bay Aquarium for dinner one night.
Couples travelled from Texas and Oklahoma as well as California 
There were also sales reps from some of the companies they do business with and we guessed in the ranges of 200-300 people, but still. 
The Aquarium. 
Two dinner buffets had been set up to meander through. 
Once you got your plate, you located a table anywhere in the aquarium to eat. 
 
There were small intimate tables or larger ones to sit and visit.
 
I knew we were having dinner here, but did not know the details.

 I chose NOT to mention the location with our youngest. 
I fear I would have had either a revolt or a stowaway in my luggage.
2012
 

No comments: