Thursday, October 8, 2015

A Look Back

The weatherman is calling for temps back in the 90's this weekend. 
Ughghgh....
The nights are lovely, though...then end of summer may be in sight after all.
Here's a look at days of yesteryear.
 
October 8, 2014
I had forgotten about doing this. 
I think it might be extra yummy topped with Cinnamon Apple Ice cream from Orangeworks.

October 8, 2013
I was just sharing with someone this week that I am missing LPP's golf. 
 The driving to and fro was a lot, but being around the golf girls and their coaches was ALWAYS fun.


 October 5, 2012
As you know, we celebrated this boy's birthday earlier in the week. 
We had a nice dinner out with his grandparents and his then sister happened to call while he was opening gifts.
 It was almost as though she were home. 
Almost.

October 10, 2011
With Columbus Day coming soon, I wonder if it is still as big a deal as it was when I was a child. 
The podcast I posted here is no longer available, sadly.

October 8, 2010
Hmmm...seems like eons ago that I even USED creamer in my coffee.
Not a great day, apparently.

October 14, 2009
Things are busy around here, but with only one child at home, they don't seem quite so overwhelming as days of the past
I think I will be able to schedule a nap much sooner this year!

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I feel the same about my daughter's softball and you did about the golf. Great girls on her team, but the crazy schedules make me nuts!