Thursday, October 1, 2015

A Look Back

I have a feeling October is going to be an awesome month. 
We get to see our girl for the first time since she left for college.
Our son has a significant birthday.
The weather will have to cool down.
 Our walnuts will be harvested after another stressful year of drought.
My parents are visiting new places and will have tales to tell and photos to admire.
Did I mention we get to see LPP?
Here's a look at the past years.
  
October 1, 2014
While at the time, I thought this was the best news ever, it got better this year. 
Mom's doctor pronounced her "PERFECT".
 I concur 100%.
 
October 1, 2013
I had to laugh out loud at this post.
 While I didn't MOVE to Colorado, I DID fly with LPP to have Denice take her senior pictures!



 She is THAT good.
 
October 1, 2012
When I look at my Dad today, I can hardly remember the worry we were experiencing 3 years ago.
God is good and doctors are amazing!
 
September 30, 2011
Seems weekends and sunsets have always been among my favorite things.
 
October 1, 2010
I don't participate in "Linkys" anymore, but Kristin's new site has gorgeous photography and yummy sounding recipes.
 
October 1, 2009
Sugar Plum Fairy began this blog at Sweet Pea...seems like eons ago. 
 I ran across this CD the other day and that particular song STILL has the knack for becoming embedded in my brain. 

Sheesh!
 
Happy Thursday!
 

 

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Looking forward to hearing about your new adventures!