Saturday, September 26, 2015

Reality TV Invokes Memories

Do you watch The Amazing Race?
 It is one of my all-time favorites and it premiered last night. 
 SPF enjoys it as well... and watching it together is the best.
We make predictions regarding which team we are rooting for and which one we would like to see leave.
I believe the travel aspect of it appeals to me the most.
 I was so fortunate to find a career way back when, that allowed me to travel, meet my husband AND expose our kids to the bigger world.
If you watched last night, you watched the teams replicate a portion of the walkway along Copacabana Beach in Rio.

http://www.bafafa.com.br/evento/tour-princesinha-do-mar/
































 
The Portuguese cobblestoned, mosaic sidewalk took me immediately back to the Azores.
I miss it.

No comments: