Thursday, September 24, 2015

A Look Back

This time next week, September will be but a memory. 
My question today, is where did September go?
 Did it pass faster than in years past? 
Probably not, I suppose.
 
September 23, 2014
Boy, do I still share these sentiments
 I'll add rain this year though.
 
 
September 23, 2013
Was it really only 2 years ago that our son was in southern California going to college?
Wow. 
Things have changed. 
He is definitely on a path he's content with and makes sense now. 
 THAT makes me happy and proud of him.
Although, I still think about the Greek Restaurant we visited on this trip.
YUM!
 
September 24, 2012
These cards were a fun thing to do. 
We often still practice random acts of kindness.
 Just makes the world a better place, don't you think?
 
September 22, 2011
 These cookies is still the closest I come to successful baking.
 
September 24, 2010
Zig Zigler's word's ring true more often than naught.
 
Image result for commandment tablets
 
Truth is timeless.
 
Happy Thursday!

No comments: