Thursday, September 17, 2015

A Look Back

September 18, 2014
Big brothers can bee pretty cool, I hear.

September 17, 2013
Having one child at home and none in high school makes my life much less harried.



I don't feel like a taxi driver, nor have I met myself coming as I have been going. 

September 18, 2012
After I changed my mantle and did some general rearranging, I remember I have "Fall Stuff" in storage.
My dilemma is whether or not to dig it out this year.
I'm kind of liking what I did without it.
I have had the prints for many years...think they came from my Grandma's?
They have always reminded me of myself and my sister.
Our love for books has been longstanding.
The lanterns were unearthed this summer and came from my great Aunt.
Cozy and homey, I think.


September 17, 2011
I still remember how nervous LPP was before her first half-time show.
She grew so much and became so much more confident and willing to try new things in the 4 years since. 
She is joining clubs and getting involved in her community and campus.
Very cool stuff.

September 17, 2010
I used to participate in "Linky" Parties when beginning to blog. 
Since then, I just don't.
I have the blogs I adore and follow, but have decided that I'm not interested in having gobs of followers.
I blog as my form of journaling and am happy if anyone reads my drivel.
  I think many bloggers have tweaked their online purpose. 
 This lady, now has a gorgeous new blog featuring her stunning photography.

September 17, 2009
Seems I have been trying to organize my housecleaning skills for many years. 
Still hasn't happened.
I have decided that the rule my Mom had when we were small is a good one.
"You may write in the dust on the tables...you just may not put a date"
Makes sense to me.
 
Happy Thursday!
 

 

No comments: