Thursday, September 10, 2015

A Look Back

It's Thursday again.
Will you take a trip down Memory Lane with me?
 
September 10, 2014
Do your kidnicks still say this in school? 
 I find it difficult to believe that many don't.
 
September 9, 2013
Having no errands or "must do's" still make me giddy. 
Although, this year, I am missing watch LPP play golf...just a bit.
September 10, 2012
Mountains, water, green trees...brings peace to my heart.


September 10, 2011
If you do nothing else today, take 4 minutes and watch this video.
Listen to the words.
Remember what you felt on September 11, 2001.
Please.
We must nit EVER forget.
We must not let our guard down.
 Ever.
 
September 14, 2010
Sure was busy this year.
I now feel like a slacker!

September 9, 2009
Hmmm...apparently, I had none.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

We say the pledge each morning at my school :)