Thursday, September 3, 2015

A Look Back

 
Fall might just be in the air around here.
Walnut shakers can be heard in the distance.
 The 100*+ temps have passed.
(Yes, I AM knocking on wood right now)
The nights and early morning temps allow for windows to open...LOVE when that happens.
The calendar states September, although it seems that I switched it to August just yesterday.
And it is my sister in law's birthday.
Here's what was happening in the years past.
 
September 3, 2014
This is still one of my favorite shots.
 
September 3, 2013
 SPF and I were just talking about this photo shoot the other day. 
She has beautiful eyes, but there are times when they seem extra sparkly and deep.
Photo taken by Miss A
September 2, 2011
I can hardly believe that it has been 4 years since  the bionic man became more bionic.
So blessed to call him Dad.

Photo taken by my Mommy
September 3, 2012
More birthday wishes for this lady.
 
September 3, 2010
This might just be a record for the number of birthday wishes for one person in one blog post.
While today is her actual birthday, these two will be home from college to celebrate this weekend.
THEN she will truly celebrate.
 
September 8, 2009
The box always holds such promise when I bring it out. Never seems to last very long, though.
 
 


No comments: