Thursday, August 27, 2015

Next Chapter

We are moving our girl into her dorm this week. 
 She went on a camping trip with other incoming freshmen, so she will be in her dorm room a couple nights before we arrive with the rest of her loot and officially move her in. 
 I shared this from another college with LPP and she said she is now planning on taking the sheets off of her bed so that I can have the closure of making her college dorm bed. 
Makes me weepy.

 

 I thought I'd share some pics of the campus. 
I did not take these...they are just on Google. 
Sorry. 
It is stunning. 
And peaceful and comforting.
She loves it and it feels like home.
Image result for westmont collegeImage result for westmont college
Image result for westmont collegeImage result for westmont collegeImage result for westmont collegeImage result for westmont college

 
 Such an exciting time for her.
Proud, selfishly sad, happy, thrilled am I.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Hugs. Hardest part of parenting is letting go. You're doing a great job!