Tuesday, August 11, 2015

More Happy Mail

Several years ago, we had some Happy Mail delivered to Colorado. 
It was a great success and it even made the mail lady smile.
I discovered a fun blog post here at that time and wanted to do something again this summer. 
We purchased the pencils and some cute erasers in June. 
And then summer got away from me.
And the pencils and erasers sat on my counter for two months.
Last week, I finally printed some coloring  pages and we filled the bottle. 
 
Before I remembered to take a cute picture. 
 So...you have cruddy pictures.
BUT,  I can just hear the squeals of joy from little people when they receive this in their mailbox. 
Have YOU ever sent happy mail like this before? 
 What did you send?

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I am not familiar with the mail in the bottle type of thing, but I like it!!