Tuesday, August 18, 2015

A Quick, Inexpensive and Meaningful Gift

I thought I would share a super fun gift for kidnicks going off to college. 
I created postcard size notes and printed them on a clear, full page sticker. 
 I purchased pre-paid postcards from the post office, added my address label to the front and voila!
I also wrote the recipient's first name to the front of the card. 
 I have received these to be redeemed in the past and didn't know who it was from....ooops.
I made these for a lot of LPP's friends for graduation and from the thank you notes I received, I think they are a hit. 
I have even had one sent to me already. 
Everyone loves to receive mail....especially if you are away from home for the first time and it contains food!
Fun stuff.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

A great idea and so thoughtful.