Thursday, August 20, 2015

A Look Back

The Festa weekend was a great success and I am excited to put the photos together with the right words soon.
Hubby dropped our girl off at her new home yesterday.
 College.
 Already.
As I look back over the years, I am reminded of the feelings experienced while watching our kidnicks do new things...move on...
It's a good thing.
Really.
 
 August 20, 2014
This fun video is sure to make you smile.

August 19 2013
My Dad is still amazing.
 Truly.

August 19, 2012
Being involved in off-road racing was something that will remain with my hubby and son forever. Garrick no longer races but the fun times and memories made are cherished...especially when this happened..

August 21 2011
Now that LPP is away at college, the main bathroom will become a true guest bathroom.
I just need to invite guests!

August 20, 2010
I still remember the feeling as I watched our son walk through airport security alone for the first time.

August 17, 2009
In some ways, dropping our first born off at high school seems like yesterday and in other ways, like eons ago. 
I remember thinking how much the school had changed since I attended. 
The clothing was eye opening...the fence, disheartening.
But, in the end we all survived and thrived.

Happy Thursday.
 

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Glad to hear all went well!