Thursday, August 13, 2015

A Look Back

Looking back at my thoughts and memories each week makes me happy.
And relaxed.
I am in need of that.

August 13, 2014.
This still makes me laugh.
 
August 13, 2013
Taking Chris to college seems like a long time ago. 
After spending a year in the "big city" he made a change and came back to his roots. 
 He is a true country boy.
He had to discover that on his own and I am proud that he has.

August 13, 2012
Every year when school starts I am sad.
I like my kids.
I like to spend time with them.
That's NOT to say they don't drive me nuts from time to time.
This year, we only have one who took first day of school pictures this morning. 
I only have one to taxi around. 
In theory, I should have an abundance of  free time. 
Somehow, I fear that is not going to be the case.

August 13, 2011
San Diego is always a fun city to visit, but add these cupcakes and it was WONDERFUL!

August 13, 2010
This weekend at the Festa , this man , will be remembered is a special way.
I will share more about it next week. 
 It's a surprise.

August 15, 2009
What I am wondering NOW when I look at the this picture of Smokey is , "the grass used to be GREEN?"

Happy Thursday!

No comments: