Thursday, August 6, 2015

A Look Back

I have been anticipating this week and next for several months now. 
The two weeks when all on my planning, working and worrying comes to fruition. 
And I discover what I have forgotten to do!
The newspaper article was printed in the paper, so there is no backing out of this now.
Designated corners of the house are beginning to take shape...
Festa stuff...
LPP permanent college stuff...
LPP's pre-college trip stuff...
These event all occur simultaneously and I am getting nervous.
I know it is under control, but I am beginning to doubt myself.
So, instead of looking forward in a frenzy, I am behaving like a responsible adult and looking back.

August 6, 2014
This quick trip to Oregon, just because we could, was a treat. Gave me a glimpse into what having SPF as an only child will be like later this month.
 
August 6, 2013
This is still a favorite crockpot dinner recipe, although not what is in it for tonight.
One of LPP's favorites is on the menu for tonight.
I'll take pics and post the recipe soon.

August 6, 2012
I have tried in the past several years to get better about remembering birthdays
For instance, today is my nephew's AND I already have his card signed, sealed and nearly delivered.

SPF was looking through some photos and found this one of the birthday boy dancing with his Grandma in 2007.
Precious memories.
 
August 6, 2011
First  my thing with steps and now fabric softener?
 I am a mushy, gushy sap
 
 
  

August 6, 2010
This blessing is much nicer than the one below.
But this one reminds me of my Grandma Jean's wit, sarcasm and love.

 
August 7, 2009
It makes me happy that our girls love this movie as much as I.

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Good luck with all that is coming your way!