Friday, July 31, 2015

Phew

 I began what I thought to be a quick task this morning. 
 I needed to clean out my camera card and rather than make a file that reads, "photos to sort" and dumping them all there, I did it properly.
Not that I have any files that say "photos to sort"...they are mostly not even labeled THAT precisely! 
I had photos from last year at this time still on it! 
I moved photos to appropriate folders and made new ones if necessary. 
 It took longer than I had anticipated...much...but it was also a trip down memory lane.
These two men were fantastic role models for our girl. 
They will be two of the few who we will miss next year.
 
We actually had a teeny tiny bit of rain last year, although you would never know it now. 
 What better way to celebrate rain than to play in it!
Oh!!!! Now I remember what green grass looks like.
 Proof that I was a bit overwhelmed at the end of school last year. 
 Chris was asked to help carry a statue in the Tipton Festa.
 I heard "white shirt" and passed that info on to him.
What actually was said, was "black shirt".
Oops...my fault.
 
This dog is a pain.
Cute, but a pain.
Really.
 
We had some magnificent sunrises...
 
 ...and sunsets.
And I am a sucker for those.
LPP and I had a monumental task this summer and we finished yesterday.
Just noticed this pic is on its side. 
 Oh well.
Sorting through, dividing up and cleaning out this storage unit was a dirty and dusty job, it also was fun. 
Working together with my girl and sharing memories with her is something I will treasure. 
 Not the dust and dirt, though.
Sasha posted her second installment on an Organized Summer this week.
Check it out.
 Do you think like an organized person?

No comments: