Thursday, July 9, 2015

A Look Back

This morning, we will making our 3rd and final (hopefully) trip to a town 2.5 hours away. 
We will be bringing Sugar Plum Fairy's Festa Cape home with us. 
When we went up for the fitting and final consultation we were so very pleased. 
There is also a surprise on it that we will share later.
 Here's what we were doing in the years past.

July 9, 2014
After a year of retirement, I am pretty confident in saying my sister in law was busier than she was when she worked full time! 
Spending time with her grandbabies and watching these two kiddos enjoy their senior year helped keep her on her toes.
May she have oodles and oodles more retirement years filled with fun and family!

July 9, 2013
Meeting Melody was so very special to me. 
 Through the internet, we have become friends who support and encourage each other. 
 Last year, I received a handmade gift from her that reminds me of that fact every time I cozy up in it to read.
What a blessing she is in my life.


July 9, 2012
 We don't do fireworks like Disney does, but our  homemade firework display on the ladder every year, brings smiles and plenty of  "oooooohs" and "aaahhhhhhhs" to our family. 
Seriously love it!





July 6,2011
Coming back from any trip, so matter the size, always douses me with reality....in the form of laundry.
 
July 9, 2010
It seems like such a long time ago that I followed gobs of blogs and
linked to other blogs in an attempt to get my readership up. 
That was before I truly grasped what I wanted to accomplish by blogging. 
I have met some terrific people through here but my ultimate purpose is to journal my family's life. 
 I rarely link up anymore.
AND I follow only a handful of blogs these days. 
Do you have favorites that you never miss?
 
July 9, 2009
Big Red Helga Penny was our first chicken
She was given to us by a dear friend and while she was never a huge layer for us, she was our first.
 I miss having chickens.
A lot.
 
Happy Thursday!

No comments: